Instagram Competition Rules
- Eligibility:This promotional competition (“SPOT THE NONSENSE”) is run by GILL S.A. a subsidiary of Tiger Brands and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and reside in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the competition, and will be interpreted by Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. A valid Instagram account and Internet access is required.
- Competition Period : Friday, 1st May 2015 from 10:00 until Wednesday, 30th September 2015 at 17:00.
- To Enter: Entrants must post an image on Instagram using the Gill Instagram handle: www.instagram.com/GILL_RSA with the #STOPTHENONSENSE hashtag.
- The Prize:
- There will be one winner drawn per week for 5 months, from all valid Instagram entries received.
- Weekly winners will be chosen to receive a Gill hamper and R1000.
- There will be a total of 22 weekly prizes over the competition period.
- If the entrant includes a Gill bottle in the entry Instagram post, they will receive an extra R500.
- No person may win more than once in this Competition.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be announced on the Gill_RSA Facebook page, within 5 working days of the draw date.
Winners must direct message their address details. Winners will have 2 working days to respond to the notification. The response must confirm that the winner wishes to claim the prize and the response must also contain a direct message with details of the winner’s address.
Failure to comply with the timeframe and provision of details requested will result in disqualification of the winner. In such an instance the Promoter has the discretion to choose a substitute winner.
- Winners must allow up to 3 working days for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged for their cash value or for an alternate prize.
- No compensation will be payable if the winners are unable to utilise the Prize either fully or in part.
- By entering this Promotion you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- Proof of identity, green bar-coded S.A. identity book, will be requested.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reduce or extend the Competition Period. In such an instance Promoter will provide notification on its website at least one prior to effecting the change on a weekly basis.
- In the event of any dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners may expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity related to the promotion.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.
- The Competitions Rules can be found at: www.stopthenonsense.co.za